Monday, December 8, 2008

Getting caught up with pictures

Taken by Taylor of Taylor Made Messages. What a fun time!
This is a photo of us from our Wilshire/Christ Church shower. It was an adorable princess theme.

Me and Andrew on our "babymoon" - a fun trip to Austin before she gets here. I joke and say we ate our way through Austin. Yeah, it was fun explaining that weight gain to the midwife :)



This was our first picture taken together expecting Addison. This was the beach weekend we told everyone. I don't think I was showing as much as it looks in the picture, I was probably just full :)




1 comment:

Beloved said...

Congratulations and blessings to my precious friends...you are now PARENTS! I cannot WAIT to see Addison Cora's beautiful face on this blog. I know she is gorgeous and has already stolen your heart. The Lord is gracious!